Monday, January 21, 2008

Tourney night and coaching

Last night, I didn't play any cash. Just a buncha tourneys. I went deep in a few, cashed in 3 out of 7, and made like $30. The other big thing was that I got another coaching sesh from my friend Jared. Two sessions alone have prolly added 2 bb/100 to my earn. In nlhe, it really is easy to think that someone is making a move on you. Playing a solid patient game without any pizazz is going to make you the money in the long run. If you feel the need to be flashy, go buy some nice clothes with the money that you make from playing a standard abc poker game. I have school on wednesday so that means that tomorrow is a hw day, but I will post again on Thurs evening. Cyall then.

2 comments:

losbert said...

Looks like your starting to turn things round long may it continue. Not being Results Orientated is difficult but a necessary step we have to take if we are to improve as players.

Good luck

RakebackFAQ said...

I need to take some of this advice your giving out i played to bad over the weekend iam going to try and take your ABC approach i imagine that its best over a large number of hands and that at the low limits nothing else is needed to progress.

Best of luck.