Monday, January 14, 2008

Im done for a bit

This month has been absolutely brutal. Here is my graph from 12/1-12/29 at 50 nl





I moved up on 12/29, and here is my graph since:




I have lost in 15 out of my last 18 sessions. I just need a break. School started last week and I am going to focus on that until Wednesday evening, and then likely get back into the grind on a new site for a bit (Prima). The games at prima are tougher than Tilt at 50 nl, but the 50 nl is not as tough as 100 nl on tilt, and the extra rakeback will be nice. That's all I have for today. I hate being so negative in my first two posts, but it is pretty difficult to be upbeat given the way my month has shaped up.

4 comments:

losbert said...

Sorry about the poor start to the month. We've all been there and sometimes there's nothing you can do. As long as your making the correct decisions thats all you can ask. It will turn around. Taking a break is probably a sensible idea.

good luck when you start playing again later in the week.

Marc said...

Yeah, that is just brutal. Taking a little break is always a decent idea when things are getting frustrating, so enjoy it, and here's to a good return.

RakebackFAQ said...

I agree with the guys a break always helps. I play on prima ill make sure and not take your cash :)

I ended up buying the vid i done a little research on the guy and had to get it then suprised CR didnt snap him up. Anyway if you like collecting the vids this place is open for new members for the moment. http://thepokerbay.org/

Johnnybeef said...

Oh, ship it! I have been trying to get a un and pw to pokerbay for a while. Thanks Willie!