Monday, February 4, 2008

Done for the evening

I was sick last week, and my new business demanded that I pay a lot of attention to the Superbowl, so I am a little bit behind on hands, but I think that I can make them up. So far, I am off to a great start. I am running well, playing good (not great) and up quite a bit so I can't complain. Unfortunately, I can't post any graphs as I have played on multiple computers but I can give you the unofficial break down.

As of Jan 3: 4134 hands, +$496 from poker, +$75 from bonus. I haven't cashed out any rakeback yet, but when I do, I will update with that, and I believe I have about $100 so far on the month.

Here is really the first interesting hand that I played in a while. Villain in the hand was a decent player, prolly a winning player, and he prolly thought a bit. I maxed value here because he expects me to check somewhere with AA/KK/AK.

SHIP SHIP

2 comments:

RakebackFAQ said...

Good to hear the month is going well big task but if you make a few $ iam sure you'll have a blast there( would like to live there i think )

Nice leveling on the hand there i call that level 3 i think, that he thinks that i have??

Johnnybeef said...

Yea, either 3rd or 2nd depending of course upon which level you start at.